Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Publications on iPad not working

Contributor

AARP Publications on iPad not working

Hi -

I have tried off and on for a long time to get the AARP Publications app to work on the iPad. I see the exact problem I am having mentioned several times on the forums (Error 15). I also see the request to Private Message someone if this issue persists. I would like to private message to see if I could get assistance but "Access is Denied" for Private Messaging. This is really frustrating.

This is the error that comes up even after reinstalling many times. This app does work on my iPhone without issue.

Access denied
Error 15
secure.aarp.org
2023-03-29 02:28:08 UTC

What happened?
This request was blocked by our security service

Your IP: XXXXX
Proxy IP: XXXXX
Incident ID: XXXXX
0 Kudos
Contributor

After many, many tries and deletes/reinstalls...

today if finally worked!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I'm not sure this will assist but since it is the same issue, I found there are problems between operating systems compatibility (which no one will address to correct).

I also found there is a workaround for some: neverssl dot com

The issue for me is we all need to grow together, which, oddly for me, was Steve W's message, me thinks, and Bill's later when he grew up a little?

Now why we are dealing with two different keyboard and function issues, that's because Google chose there own (not their because that's a person, not a corp)...

I am so sad that Google, who I chose as an internet savior has now become an internet destroyer...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP