Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 31 of 48

AARPLynne wrote:

October is National Pizza Month! Who knew?

If you could have a slice a pizza with any celebrity, who (and where) would it be? 

Whoopi Goldberg is my Celebrity of choice! She is not only amazingly funny but is intelligent about the issues that are before us, such as the politics. She is real and is honest about her feelings...my favorite aspects of her.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 32 of 48

Trace Adkins, would make my day. Just love his music and watching him coming and walking away.

Info Seeker

Message 33 of 48

I would like to have pizza with Sally Struthers. She has been my celebrity crush since 1972. I would take her to the restaurant in Ogunquit, Maine where we first met. I've only met her at cast parties. I would love to just spend some quality one on one time with her and get to know her better.

Info Seeker

Message 34 of 48

President Barack Obama!  He is my Hero! Despite the challenges and obstructions by the Congress and Republicans, he never gave in to making disrespectful  remarks about any of them. He shows class, dignity, intelligence, loyalty...all of the things that deserve our respect! Plus I think he is one cool dude! I am 75 years old and I have a big crush on him!

Info Seeker

Message 35 of 48

I would like to share a pizza with President Obama.  I would like to hear his thoughts on how a very senior citizen can keep faith in our beloved country as he did while enduring eight years of struggle with an obstructionist Congress.  My heart is breaking bit by bit right now with what is going on in Washington.  I would like to share pizza at Uno's in downtown Chicago.  He certainly could include Michelle.

Info Seeker

Message 36 of 48

Mark Twain. I don't actually think he would like pizza, but his comments would be priceless.

Info Seeker

Message 37 of 48

Former president Obama. Why? Because he was one of the most engaged presidents I’ve ever seen. Also, it was hell with the republicans. If he said apple, they would said orange. Rather it was for the best or not! It was always about going against this man. Now that his term is up I would choose Pizza Paplis to share with him and Michele!

Info Seeker

Message 38 of 48

Peter Sellers, a great man and incomparable wit.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 48

ReTiReD51 wrote:

Raffaele Esposito an 1880’s baker from Naples who is often given credit for inventing pizza. Some may not consider him a celebrity but he played an important part in history if he did create the pizza’.

I’d give him a slice of New York style thin crust and a slice of Chicago style deep dish and ask him to decide the age old question who’s got the best pie?

Great question.  I wonder if he would know which is the original Rays pizza in the city. 😀

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 40 of 48

Susan Sarandon, we would go to New York and have Serafina's Fabulous Pizza.