Celebrate Social Security's birthday by pledging to vote to protect it for current and future generations. Learn more

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 31 of 54

Jordan Spieth, I love how he plays Golf and treats others.  He is from Highland Park where I use to live.  I have moved to Carrollton, but I would love to sit down and eat a piece of pizza with him and my husband.  My husband plays Golf and I mainly caddy for him.  It would be nice to just ask him some golf questions and say hello.  We both work the VA Hospital and Kevin is a Navy Vet.  He has been following Jordan since he started playing professionally.  When we lived in Highland Park we would place signs in our  yard for Jordan to win and he usually did.  Thank you Jordan for using your God given talent to play Golf and to share that talent with all of us and representing your country in good light. Thank you AARP for this opportunity to praise our Golf Hero.  Kevin and Patsy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 54

Hmmmmm ....  If you’d have asked me several years ago I think I’d have said Melissa Gates. Today however I think I’d pick Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock. Both laugh easily, have had some roles in movies I love! Both seems like strong, good women who could sit down over a cup of coffe and talk about their amazing lives while also showing some interest in mine. I like a two-way conversation!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 54

My first choice would have to be Former President & Mrs. Obama.  I would like to pick their brains on a variety of topics from the state of the nation to how to have a great relationship to the best kind of pizza! 

My second would be Warren Buffett so he could advise me how to turn my 401K into a great retirement! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 54

I would love to share a pizza with Denzel Washington & his lovely Wife, at serafina’s the famous hot pizza joint in New York, because they exude such grace, and splendor. Such a powerful couple, and I have alway’s respected, & love Mr Washington’s work. He is my most loved and famously watched actor for males...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 54

Dwayne Johnson is my choice.  Not only is he funny and charismatic but he is also easy on the eyes!  Besides, he's a South Floridian so stopping by Primanti Bros. in Sunrise would be a no-muss, no-fuss pizza dining date.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 54

I would share a pizza with Oprah Winfrey, because she is just a fascinating woman.  I would probably have a Weight Watchers pizza knowing Oprah is watching her weight (and I really should be watching mine).

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 54

AARPLynne wrote:

October is National Pizza Month! Who knew?

If you could have a slice a pizza with any celebrity, who (and where) would it be? 

Whoopi Goldberg is my Celebrity of choice! She is not only amazingly funny but is intelligent about the issues that are before us, such as the politics. She is real and is honest about her feelings...my favorite aspects of her.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 54

Trace Adkins, would make my day. Just love his music and watching him coming and walking away.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 54

I would like to have pizza with Sally Struthers. She has been my celebrity crush since 1972. I would take her to the restaurant in Ogunquit, Maine where we first met. I've only met her at cast parties. I would love to just spend some quality one on one time with her and get to know her better.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 54

President Barack Obama!  He is my Hero! Despite the challenges and obstructions by the Congress and Republicans, he never gave in to making disrespectful  remarks about any of them. He shows class, dignity, intelligence, loyalty...all of the things that deserve our respect! Plus I think he is one cool dude! I am 75 years old and I have a big crush on him!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users