Boycotts, Movements and Marches: Relive Some of the Events That Led To Change During the Civil Rights Movement. Read More

Conversationalist

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 21 of 48

If he was still alive, I would've chosen Michael Jackson to share pizza with and reminiscence about his life and career.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 48

I would like to have pizza with Bono. I'm a fan of U2 and Joshua Tree is my favorite album ever. He seems to have an interesting philosophy about life, and how to live it in a meaningful way. I also appreciate the humanitarian and charitable work that he does around the world.  

Super Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 48

I’d have pizza at my house with Kate Upton!

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 48

My first choice would be Harrison Ford because of the body of work under his career belt but for the fact that he seems at this stage of his life to savor very little, as if he is bored with it all. So I would have to choose Ryan Gosling. He has tremendous talent, he is still young with a lot left to accomplish so there is a lot of potential work left to do, and he is involved enough to still be excited about work and what he does everyday.   

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 25 of 48

Jordan Spieth, I love how he plays Golf and treats others.  He is from Highland Park where I use to live.  I have moved to Carrollton, but I would love to sit down and eat a piece of pizza with him and my husband.  My husband plays Golf and I mainly caddy for him.  It would be nice to just ask him some golf questions and say hello.  We both work the VA Hospital and Kevin is a Navy Vet.  He has been following Jordan since he started playing professionally.  When we lived in Highland Park we would place signs in our  yard for Jordan to win and he usually did.  Thank you Jordan for using your God given talent to play Golf and to share that talent with all of us and representing your country in good light. Thank you AARP for this opportunity to praise our Golf Hero.  Kevin and Patsy 

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 26 of 48

Hmmmmm ....  If you’d have asked me several years ago I think I’d have said Melissa Gates. Today however I think I’d pick Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock. Both laugh easily, have had some roles in movies I love! Both seems like strong, good women who could sit down over a cup of coffe and talk about their amazing lives while also showing some interest in mine. I like a two-way conversation!!

Info Seeker

Message 27 of 48

My first choice would have to be Former President & Mrs. Obama.  I would like to pick their brains on a variety of topics from the state of the nation to how to have a great relationship to the best kind of pizza! 

My second would be Warren Buffett so he could advise me how to turn my 401K into a great retirement! 

Info Seeker

Message 28 of 48

I would love to share a pizza with Denzel Washington & his lovely Wife, at serafina’s the famous hot pizza joint in New York, because they exude such grace, and splendor. Such a powerful couple, and I have alway’s respected, & love Mr Washington’s work. He is my most loved and famously watched actor for males...

Info Seeker

Message 29 of 48

Dwayne Johnson is my choice.  Not only is he funny and charismatic but he is also easy on the eyes!  Besides, he's a South Floridian so stopping by Primanti Bros. in Sunrise would be a no-muss, no-fuss pizza dining date.

Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 48

I would share a pizza with Oprah Winfrey, because she is just a fascinating woman.  I would probably have a Weight Watchers pizza knowing Oprah is watching her weight (and I really should be watching mine).