Make Your Weekends Even Longer. Add an Extra Day With Easy and Affordable Ideas From AARP Travel. Let's Go

Info Seeker

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 11 of 48

JUST FYI, THERE IS A NEW MAGNUM PI SHOW COMMING TO TV

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 12 of 48

I'd pick the cast of Blue Bloods.  We'd sit at their famous dinner table and I'd sit between Tom Selleck and Donnie Wahlberg.  We'd have delicious pizza from a New York pizzeria of their choice!  And of course lots of red wine to wash it down!

Conversationalist

Message 13 of 48

I picked the same people you did!! Obama for sure but Buffett if I had a second pick.

Conversationalist

Message 14 of 48

I would LOVE to share a pizza with Tom Selleck. Not only is he still a total hunk, but it’s been reported that he is one of the nicest celebrities around. I have been a fan since his “Magnum, P.I.” days and would love to have a nice, long conversation with him!

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 48

Annie Lennox, because I like her music and she supports good causes.

Info Seeker

Message 16 of 48

Warren Haynes, frontman for Gov’t Mule and solo artist. He has taken numerous musicians under his wing and helped advance their careers. He also supports Habitat for Humanity. We could have pizza at my house and I would also invite my brother and his wife because they turned me on to Mule. It would be a great evening!

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 48

I would definitely like to have fully loaded pizzes with Angelina Jolie along with whatever for a drink.

I have enjoyed all of her movies along with her beauty and grace. She is very athletic and stunning to look at.

It is a big plus for her for what she does around the world.

This of course is me dreaming. Never would happen though.

AARPLynne wrote:

October is National Pizza Month! Who knew?

If you could have a slice a pizza with any celebrity, who (and where) would it be? 

Info Seeker

Message 18 of 48

I THINK STEVE MARTIN, HE HAS HAD A LONG AND VARIED CAREER, COMEDIAN, ACTOR,AUTHOR AND NOW A TEACHER TOO. AS FOR WHERE........I HAS TO BE DELORENZOS IN TRENTON NJ, THE ONE THAT USED TO BE ON HUDSON ST. THEY HAVE THE BEST AUTHENTIC TOMATO PIE I EVER HAD IN THE UNITED STATES.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 48

One of my all favorite actors,Gene Hackman,loved him for yrs,seen most of his movies.

He retired from acting in 2004,would like to discuss how he became an actor,which movie is his favorite,what he thinks of today's actors&the movie industry altogether.My 3 favorite  movies of his are "Hoosiers''86,'Mississippi Burning,"Class Action'. He did a very funny unbilled cameo as the blind hermit in Mel Brooks's 'Young Frankenstein'74 Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Info Seeker

Message 20 of 48

Gloria Steinem!   She is SO SMART and has been so instrumental in contributing to so many changes in our society!    We’re not there yet (as demonstrated by Harvey Weinstein issues), but we’ve come a long way.