AARP Opposes Attempts to Remove the ACA's Law Age Rating Limits and Pre-Existing Conditions Protections. Learn More!

Info Seeker

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 21 of 54

Annie Lennox, because I like her music and she supports good causes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 22 of 54

Warren Haynes, frontman for Gov’t Mule and solo artist. He has taken numerous musicians under his wing and helped advance their careers. He also supports Habitat for Humanity. We could have pizza at my house and I would also invite my brother and his wife because they turned me on to Mule. It would be a great evening!

Info Seeker

Message 23 of 54

I would definitely like to have fully loaded pizzes with Angelina Jolie along with whatever for a drink.

I have enjoyed all of her movies along with her beauty and grace. She is very athletic and stunning to look at.

It is a big plus for her for what she does around the world.

This of course is me dreaming. Never would happen though.

AARPLynne wrote:

October is National Pizza Month! Who knew?

If you could have a slice a pizza with any celebrity, who (and where) would it be? 

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 54

I THINK STEVE MARTIN, HE HAS HAD A LONG AND VARIED CAREER, COMEDIAN, ACTOR,AUTHOR AND NOW A TEACHER TOO. AS FOR WHERE........I HAS TO BE DELORENZOS IN TRENTON NJ, THE ONE THAT USED TO BE ON HUDSON ST. THEY HAVE THE BEST AUTHENTIC TOMATO PIE I EVER HAD IN THE UNITED STATES.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 54

One of my all favorite actors,Gene Hackman,loved him for yrs,seen most of his movies.

He retired from acting in 2004,would like to discuss how he became an actor,which movie is his favorite,what he thinks of today's actors&the movie industry altogether.My 3 favorite  movies of his are "Hoosiers''86,'Mississippi Burning,"Class Action'. He did a very funny unbilled cameo as the blind hermit in Mel Brooks's 'Young Frankenstein'74 Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Info Seeker

Message 26 of 54

Gloria Steinem!   She is SO SMART and has been so instrumental in contributing to so many changes in our society!    We’re not there yet (as demonstrated by Harvey Weinstein issues), but we’ve come a long way.

Conversationalist

Message 27 of 54

If he was still alive, I would've chosen Michael Jackson to share pizza with and reminiscence about his life and career.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 54

I would like to have pizza with Bono. I'm a fan of U2 and Joshua Tree is my favorite album ever. He seems to have an interesting philosophy about life, and how to live it in a meaningful way. I also appreciate the humanitarian and charitable work that he does around the world.  

Super Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 54

I’d have pizza at my house with Kate Upton!

Info Seeker

Message 30 of 54

My first choice would be Harrison Ford because of the body of work under his career belt but for the fact that he seems at this stage of his life to savor very little, as if he is bored with it all. So I would have to choose Ryan Gosling. He has tremendous talent, he is still young with a lot left to accomplish so there is a lot of potential work left to do, and he is involved enough to still be excited about work and what he does everyday.