Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Which celebrity would you like to share a pizza with?

Message 31 of 62

I would definitely like to have fully loaded pizzes with Angelina Jolie along with whatever for a drink.

I have enjoyed all of her movies along with her beauty and grace. She is very athletic and stunning to look at.

It is a big plus for her for what she does around the world.

This of course is me dreaming. Never would happen though.

@AARPLynne wrote:

October is National Pizza Month! Who knew?

If you could have a slice a pizza with any celebrity, who (and where) would it be? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 62

I THINK STEVE MARTIN, HE HAS HAD A LONG AND VARIED CAREER, COMEDIAN, ACTOR,AUTHOR AND NOW A TEACHER TOO. AS FOR WHERE........I HAS TO BE DELORENZOS IN TRENTON NJ, THE ONE THAT USED TO BE ON HUDSON ST. THEY HAVE THE BEST AUTHENTIC TOMATO PIE I EVER HAD IN THE UNITED STATES.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 62

One of my all favorite actors,Gene Hackman,loved him for yrs,seen most of his movies.

He retired from acting in 2004,would like to discuss how he became an actor,which movie is his favorite,what he thinks of today's actors&the movie industry altogether.My 3 favorite  movies of his are "Hoosiers''86,'Mississippi Burning,"Class Action'. He did a very funny unbilled cameo as the blind hermit in Mel Brooks's 'Young Frankenstein'74 Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 62

Gloria Steinem!   She is SO SMART and has been so instrumental in contributing to so many changes in our society!    We’re not there yet (as demonstrated by Harvey Weinstein issues), but we’ve come a long way.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 62

If he was still alive, I would've chosen Michael Jackson to share pizza with and reminiscence about his life and career.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 62

I would like to have pizza with Bono. I'm a fan of U2 and Joshua Tree is my favorite album ever. He seems to have an interesting philosophy about life, and how to live it in a meaningful way. I also appreciate the humanitarian and charitable work that he does around the world.  

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 62

I’d have pizza at my house with Kate Upton!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 62

My first choice would be Harrison Ford because of the body of work under his career belt but for the fact that he seems at this stage of his life to savor very little, as if he is bored with it all. So I would have to choose Ryan Gosling. He has tremendous talent, he is still young with a lot left to accomplish so there is a lot of potential work left to do, and he is involved enough to still be excited about work and what he does everyday.   

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 62

Jordan Spieth, I love how he plays Golf and treats others.  He is from Highland Park where I use to live.  I have moved to Carrollton, but I would love to sit down and eat a piece of pizza with him and my husband.  My husband plays Golf and I mainly caddy for him.  It would be nice to just ask him some golf questions and say hello.  We both work the VA Hospital and Kevin is a Navy Vet.  He has been following Jordan since he started playing professionally.  When we lived in Highland Park we would place signs in our  yard for Jordan to win and he usually did.  Thank you Jordan for using your God given talent to play Golf and to share that talent with all of us and representing your country in good light. Thank you AARP for this opportunity to praise our Golf Hero.  Kevin and Patsy 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 62

Hmmmmm ....  If you’d have asked me several years ago I think I’d have said Melissa Gates. Today however I think I’d pick Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock. Both laugh easily, have had some roles in movies I love! Both seems like strong, good women who could sit down over a cup of coffe and talk about their amazing lives while also showing some interest in mine. I like a two-way conversation!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Rewards for Good announcement banner