AARP Partners With ‘Politico’ to Educate Voters Leading Up to 2018 Midterm Election. Read More!

Info Seeker

Re: Was Diana too young to marry?

Message 11 of 15

No she was an adult and the right age for bearing children. As oppose to the old bag of bones Camila.

The Prince needed off spring that would be healthy and vibrant. Camila was beyond her age bearing years and could have given children that were damage goods. Not to mention she was already married at the time. The Princess was too idealistic to think her love for the Prince was recipocated equally in return.

She was a Teacher and use to dealing with children with pure hearts. I do not believe she was prepared for the liars and cheaters the Royal family were acustom to.

If she understood her role in the grand scheme of The Royal Family agenda. The Princess would of learned to rise above her tragic story and live to perform her Royal duties. So her lying cheating husband could continue like business as usual and no one would be the wiser.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 15

Diana was to young and didn't know what she was in for. The totals are full of secrets and are good at keeping them they should have never promoted the high stage sham to the world involving this young innocent  shame on Charles and them. They still let him marry his mistress anyway they could have save Diana a lot of heart break by letting him do that in the first place oh but wait they needed some one young enough to give them Heirs!!!!!

Info Seeker

Message 13 of 15
I couldn't agree more!
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 14 of 15

No, she was far from too young.  She was a wonderful woman who expected more manners from her husband with his upbringing.  She thought for sure he would do the right thing and  be honorably to his vows.  I don't think any red blooded woman wishes to share her husband in bed with another woman.  I am personally true to Diana keeping it a secret to protect Charles as long as she could but then he didn't take the hint and she had no other alternative but to confront his mistress and take it to the press.  But how embarrassing this must have been for someone in her royalty arena.  I'm still surprised that the Queen permitted the marriage of Charles to his mistress after all she brought alot of bad publicity to the throne.  I refuse to give her name here for her actions with a married man regardless if the prince or not, deserves no recognition. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Was Diana too young to marry?

Message 15 of 15

Some have said that was Diana too young and naive to marry Prince Charles? Do you agree or disagree?