Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Diane Bish has became famous and now owns her own TV channel

Message 1 of 1

I am not sure who watches The Joy of Music Television Network.  First those who loved her music was not seeing very high ratings.  But now since she has a TV channel called The Joy of Music Television Network.  She is a touring organist.  I watched her play on YouTube.  And I subscribed to her YouTube channel.  Her music can be found on at least 3 channels.  The church hymns she plays are the kind many of us grew up with when we were kids.  Sadly my hard drive won't let me store all of her super long videos when she does major tours like her Christmas tours.  I am not sure how much the subscription to The Joy of Music Television Network costs, but getting it on YouTube is something since we could see her grand videos for free.  Speaking of the organ playing Christmas music, one other series of videos that comes to mind are the ones that are played by the Kings College Choir in northern England.  They do show some scenes of the organ in some of the selections.   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users