Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

American Idol vs. America's Got Talent

Message 1 of 1

American Idol is one singing compitition show.  America's got Talent is more of a Talent show and it is a REAL talent show.  American Idol has an upper age limit which is 28.  Some people that watched a video of the audition when Sherman Pore came in in American Idol's Seaon 6 at the age of 64 and he had petitions with him.  Many of the people that watched the show heard Sherman and some though that the maximum age limit of 28 was stupid.  One time, after hearing Sherman sing, and I too loved it, I thought too that the maxuimum age limit of 28 should be tossed out with the trash.  America's Got Talent doesn't have an upper age limit.  Some say that Idol has to have the upper age limit of 28 as they think that is where God desides the singing range of the human voice.  But to me I find that to be garbage and stupid.  I think the one that should only be allowed to set an upper age limit is God.  Not producers of a TV show.  I thought that once the show was to leave Fox, that was because people has quit watching Idol.  But now it's on ABC.  I was hoping that after a short abandonment of the show that it would teach the producers a lesson.  But maybe the abandonment of the show wasn't long enough.  Only a few years ago, a guy by the name of Frank got onto America's Got Talent at the age of 74 and he quickly gained a lot of votes.  If the feds got a hold of American Idol, maybe they could have gotten hard on the management about the upper age limit.  After Sherman's audition, I created a petition to at least raise the maximum age limit from 28 to 99.  But now that petition is closed.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users