Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Taking a Break

I am not sure what tis site is but I will be sharing my story with how I take a break with my mother.

My mom loves shopping and she can take very long she does. But I patiently wait for her because I know she loves it so much.

I also have noticed she loves it when I drive her around the city, window cars open to let the fresh breeze of summer in instead of turning on the AC.

I don't know what else to write lol

Community Concierge

@AriS540355 wrote:

I am not sure what tis site is but I will be sharing my story with how I take a break with my mother.

My mom loves shopping and she can take very long she does. But I patiently wait for her because I know she loves it so much.

I also have noticed she loves it when I drive her around the city, window cars open to let the fresh breeze of summer in instead of turning on the AC.

I don't know what else to write lol

HI AriS540355! 

Welcome to AARP's Caregiving Community. Thank you for sharing your tips with us. How long have you been caring for your mother? Where does she normally like to shop? Taking breaks are crucial to caring for a loved one, both you and for your mother. Please write more!

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP