Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

SHARING AARP CAREGIVING DOCUMENTARY "CADA PASO DEL CAMINO" OR "EVERY STEP OF THE WAY"

Contributor

SHARING AARP CAREGIVING DOCUMENTARY "CADA PASO DEL CAMINO" OR "EVERY STEP OF THE WAY"

Hi there,

I am new to the community and I work at AARP. I wanted to share a link to a documentary that launched a couple months ago. The film documents Latino caregivers and the challenges we all face when caring for loved ones. You can watch it here: www.aarp.org/EveryStepoftheWay. There is also an updated Prepare to Care Guide available in Spanish on aarp.org/preparetocare.

Hola,

Trabajo en AARP y quiero compartir un documental que lanzo hace unos meses. La pelicula documenta las historias de cuidadores familiares Latinos en los EEUU. Se puede ver aca: www.aarp.org/CadaPasodelCamino. Lo comparto por si hay miembros de esta comunidad que hablan español. Tambien ofrecemos una nueva guia en español en www.aarp.org/preparetocare que tiene mucha informacion sobre como planificar para el cuido de un ser querido.

-Veronica

www.aarp.org/cadapasodelcamino

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP