Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Newbie Here, and A Caregiver

Hello, I'm Sylvia and new to the AARP subject "forums". Is there a support group online for caregivers. Maybe one that focuses on solutions even as we do an introduction (which is sometimes not as solution-focused or order to get feed back going)?

AARP Expert

@SylviaS929693 wrote:

Hello, I'm Sylvia and new to the AARP subject "forums". Is there a support group online for caregivers. Maybe one that focuses on solutions even as we do an introduction (which is sometimes not as solution-focused or order to get feed back going)?

Hi Sylvia! Welcome!

I echo what Epster said; we are here in the Caregiving area and lots of solutions as well as conversations. Would love to hear what you want to talk about. I'm glad you declare yourself as a caregiver. So many people are caregivers and don't even know it. They're just 'helping mom out'....

Say more!

Jane

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi @SylviaS929693  and welcome to the online community. There's a busy caregiving forum here, populated by folks who are themselves caregivers and also top notch experts in the field. I've asked the moderators to move your post over to that thread so you can meet some of those folks, but I also wanted to point out that the AARP website itself has a wealth of information for caregivers. Here's alink to get you started: https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/?intcmp=AE-SEARCH-AARPSUGG-CRC Let us know if you need help locating more information.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP