Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

My Shero

Her name is Brenda, she takes care of her mother her aunt and she took care of her grandmother and she also you can say take care of her brother and her husband and she also have medical issues but she does it in stride she cooks she cleans she takes them to the doctor she make sure everything is done correctly that they're comfortable that they have everything that they need I don't know how she does it but she's my hero. Did I mention her grandmother was 100 years old and she took care of her and she still taking care of her aunt who is 98 she is taking on a lot but she does it how I don't know.

Community Concierge

@ChristineH139114 wrote:

Her name is Brenda, she takes care of her mother her aunt and she took care of her grandmother and she also you can say take care of her brother and her husband and she also have medical issues but she does it in stride she cooks she cleans she takes them to the doctor she make sure everything is done correctly that they're comfortable that they have everything that they need I don't know how she does it but she's my hero. Did I mention her grandmother was 100 years old and she took care of her and she still taking care of her aunt who is 98 she is taking on a lot but she does it how I don't know.

Christine,

Thank you for sharing. Brenda sounds like a wonderful woman and indeed someone with a big, loving heart. 

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP