Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

In-Home Care Assistance

In-Home Care Assistance is a valuable service for seniors and others who require assistance with daily activities due to age, disability, or illness. Professional caregivers can provide various services, from meal preparation and light housekeeping to help with dressing, bathing, and mobility. In-Home Care Assistance also offers companionship and support for those who feel isolated or lonely.

Please help I am the daughter my Mom suffers with dementia especially at night.., our family is desperately searching for caregiverโ€ฆ.My mom profession was caregiving she helped so many hospice and sick patient with the dignity they deserve now she is in need of that same care the family cannot afford to leave the job or family to be here for her when she needs it I presently provide finial help but i cannot participate with caregiving two reason i leave far away and i have my own business im wrestling with what do I do please give me some feedback I cannot rest worrying about her my other siblings are trying one of them my sister has given up everything to be with her at the expense of not having a job and not being able to pay her i haves helped her bur I cannot continue doing this 

0 Kudos

What is the hourly rate for the service 

Periodic Contributor

Thank you.

Do you know if there are any Medicare programs wherein a doctor(s) will go to a person's home?  

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, there are traveling doctors - and other types of traveling medical providers.  

I forget the term that is used to look them up on the Medicare locator site - try mobile doctor or in-home doctor.

Medicare.gov Locating a Doctor 

You also could ask a local nursing home or hospice care group for any recommendations.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP