Hello - Caregiver Online or In Person Support Groups in NYC?

Hi Are there any online video or in person meetings for caregivers in nyc?

0 Kudos
AARP Expert

@MichaelP559163 wrote:

Hi Are there any online video or in person meetings for caregivers in nyc?

Bunches and bunches. I googled New York City Caregiver Support Group and got many results, including http://www.nyc.gov/html/caregiver/caring_4.html.  If your care recipient has a specific disease, like Parkinsons, you can often find a group for that illness through the foundation that is national but lists local groups. Hospitals often sponsor groups. 

This online group right here has lots of wisdom in it, and i'm sure you have wisdom to share, too. The response might not be immediate but you'll get one.

tell us more about your situation if you like, and you'll get some valuable perspectives, i assure you.   🙂

Jane

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Celebrate the powerful connection between music and health at an AARP virtual concert featuring Clint Black on October 28 at 8 p.m. EST. EDT. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series ft. Clint Black

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health