Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

For my daughters, if I become senile or fragile...

Regular Social Butterfly

For my daughters, if I become senile or fragile...

I love you all so much, Dawn Marie, Shawn Ashley and Krystal Renee.

If/when I become unable to function alone, please know it is okay to let me go. I do not want to be an obligation to you or care giver; just let me go in peace.

I don't want you to experience the problems I see reported in "care giving" here. I never want to be a negative experience for any of you.

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

I love you all so much, Dawn Marie, Shawn Ashley and Krystal Renee.

If/when I become unable to function alone, please know it is okay to let me go. I do not want to be an obligation to you or care giver; just let me go in peace.

I don't want you to experience the problems I see reported in "care giving" here. I never want to be a negative experience for any of you.

#VegasStrong

If you want to be sure, see an attorney and have the papers drawn up. Make your wishes known and recorded. It is.  Gift to our kids. I have already done it and it is s huge relief for me.   ❤️

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP