Tell Congress to Protect Seniors, Not Drug Company Profits! Call your Representative 1-844-259-9354.

Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Falls

Message 11 of 12

I have also had several recent falls and I am only in my mid-60s.

I think part of my issue is weakness when I have not had enough sleep, and am investigating the fall alert systems, as currently healthy otherwise.

I would suggest, perhaps, a thorough physical, as it may be some physical ailment, or disease (e.g., Parkinsons)? If not that, then investigate fall alert systems, just to be safe?

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 12

I have a friend whose father is 90+ years old. He still has all of his facutlies but has fallen 3 times ing the last 4 weeks. What can I do to help her?

Report Inappropriate Content
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors