Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Dementia Patient and Caregiver Hit the iTunes Charts Singing Sinatra!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Dementia Patient and Caregiver Hit the iTunes Charts Singing Sinatra!

What an amazing story centered around bonding and singing between a dementia patient and her caregiver!  Hard not to love this especially if you are a fan of Frank Sinatra. This warms my heart! Check it out:

https://hellocaremail.com.au/dementia-patient-carer-sing-sinatra-classic-hit-number-7-charts/?fbclid...

Would love to hear from anyone that has an experience with their loved one suffering from dementia and music!?

Periodic Contributor

how precious.,  wish all our seniors could have this experience!

Conversationalist

My Dad had Alzheimer's and it was sad to see him lose interest in tv (could no longer follow the stories) or reading (would put the book down and have to start over).  However, music was a joy to him and so I made sure that we had music every day.  He loved all kinds but big bands were his favorite and we had many cd's   Thanks to PBS.  Every weekend there was Lawrence Welk and some. times Guy Lombardo.  He would sing along with the music and maybe even dance a little.

I treasure those times I had with my Dad.

Periodic Contributor

God bless you!  How privileged he was to have a daughter like you!

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry for the loss your Father, especially in that fashion. What a treat you guys shared together through music! Amazing. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP