Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Concierge

Need a Laugh?

The IRS decides to audit Grandpa, and summons him to the IRS office. The IRS auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney. The auditor said, โ€˜Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. Iโ€™m not sure the IRS finds that believable.โ€™

โ€˜Iโ€™m a great gambler, and I can prove it,โ€™ says Grandpa. โ€˜How about a demonstration?โ€™

The auditor thinks for a moment and says, โ€˜Okay. Go ahead. โ€˜

Grandpa says, โ€˜Iโ€™ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.โ€™

The auditor thinks a moment and says, โ€˜Itโ€™s a bet.โ€™

Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditorโ€™s jaw drops.

Grandpa says, โ€˜Now, Iโ€™ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.โ€™

The auditor can tell Grandpa isnโ€™t blind, so he takes the bet.

Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Grandpaโ€™s attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

Advertisement
โ€˜Want to go double or nothing?โ€™ Grandpa asks โ€˜Iโ€™ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.โ€™

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides thereโ€™s no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again. Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he canโ€™t make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditorโ€™s desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Grandpaโ€™s own attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

โ€˜Are you okay?โ€™ the auditor asks.

โ€˜Not really,โ€™ says the attorney. โ€˜This morning, when Grandpa told me heโ€™d been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that youโ€™d be happy about it.โ€™

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
Honored Social Butterfly

I just love it .. score one for "the little guy"! I spent all afternoon dealing with a medical insurance claim .. I'd just love to "pee on their desk" & get away with it!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Trusted Social Butterfly

HAHA, the Caregiving Group needs a lot of laughs like this!

Community Concierge

I'll make an effort to share more things like this! ๐Ÿ™‚

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP