Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Caregiving Tips and Trick to share?

We had a great contest where users shared tips, trick and tweaks.  Why not continue to share this with one another?  Tell us what you have done.

AARPTeri

We have a great sliding bench for bathing that swivels 360 degrees and slides. It really eased my back, neck and shoulder pain because I don't have to strain with showering/bathing any more. Plus it keeps my grandma safe from falls. You can even get a cheap shower curtain liner and then cut to lines up the sides to hang over the bench so that water doesn't get out of the tub. We got ours here: www.eaglehealth.com

Several people have purchased the SPLASHPAD® product for their loved ones, that needed extra help in taking care of themselves in the bathroom. The website is www.SplashPadShop.com for more information.

0 Kudos
AARP Expert

@AARPTeri wrote:

We had a great contest where users shared tips, trick and tweaks.  Why not continue to share this with one another?  Tell us what you have done.

If you have a wanderer, hide their shoes!

Even if a person has lived in the home for years, if they get confused, take a big photo of the room and put it on the door. Especially for the bathroom!

Jane

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP