Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Are You and Your Loved Ones Registered To Vote?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Are You and Your Loved Ones Registered To Vote?

9544_39_preview.jpg

With the election coming up on November 3rd there are different deadlines for different states. Make sure you and your loved one are registered in time and know your options for voting!

Contributor

I am scared of our losing our ability to vote…because of our age. Arizona, for example, is working on a law to eliminate mail-in ballots. I hesitate to think of standing in the hot summer Arizona sun to wait for in-person voting, instead of dropping off a “mail-in” ballot to a local ballot repository. We’ve voted in every election for the last 50 years. We’d hate to lose that right due to frailty.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

When I vote/ you vote 👍  note which of your representatives/ electives  enacted laws that made it harder for people in your state and local gov. to vote 😟  and vote wisely for the guy/ gal who will ensure your right and freedom to vote with less restrictions for yourself and for future generations.

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

the topic is "Are You and Your Loved Ones Registered To Vote?" and is a timely reminder to make sure you and your loved ones are registered.

Remember to keep to the guidelines and refrain from off-topic political commentary.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP