Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Webinar: Clearing Your House and Mind

Retired Community Manager

AARP Webinar: Clearing Your House and Mind

Is your house full of stuff you don’t know what to do with? Matt Paxton from A&E’s “Hoarders” will share advice on how to detach emotionally from things that previously had meaning in your life.

Get decluttering tips at a free webinar from AARP: "Decluttering: Clearing Your House and Mind"

Register today and join us on Thursday, August 13, 7:00 p.m. ET!

Contributor

I would like to be a part of this, but will be without internet.  Will there be a "tape", or transcript I can retrieve after the webinar?  Thank you.

Hi, @pb3052483, thanks for your question. After the webinar, the session will be available "On Demand" but you'll still need to register.

Contributor

I've heard that the AARP webinars are available after airing via "On Demand".  But WHERE are they located?  Is there a link to them?  Facebook, Youtube?  I don't see a link on the AARP site.

Hi @jg6651, thanks for your interest! Please click here to register, then you'll be able to select the On Demand options.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP