Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
- jafroemke on: Caretaker tip
- s201140r on: Caregiving blessings.
- WebWiseWoman on: "Re-arranging" meals
- WebWiseWoman on: help in the shower
- s311731m on: Neighbors
- patriciam907549 on: A Calming Effect
- c454255d on: Using pill dispensers for fine motor exercise
- s311731m on: Good Ole Days
- WebWiseWoman on: Keeping track of 95 year old who still drives grea...
- dereka179373 on: Use a shared family notes app