Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where do I find the cheapest prices online?

Message 31 of 37
You don't need to say this anymore. It has been posted numerous times now.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 37

Walmart has them all beat!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 37

I think the cheapest and most interesting place                                                                                        to shop on line for womans clothing and                                                                                                  accessories is THREDUP they have new                                                                                                 with tags and like new.Clothing is deverse                                                                                              in very good condition  and excellent prices

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 37

I have found the lowest prices at Walmart most of the time.  Then I use Ibotta, a rebate app to get rebates on a lot ot the things I buy.  When I cash those in and I get a Walmart gift card and use it to get more rebates.  There are probably times I could save more elsewhere but it makes it a lot simpler to stick to Walmart.  Plus they have almost everything.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 37

Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, free shipping for prime members and I always get more cash back from SC in December than the $100 membership cost.  EBay and RockAuto for car parts. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 37

Amazon is a great place to shop.  You have to make sure you are shopping with a reliable seller though.  It isn't hard.  Smiley Happy  Also, I use retailmenot.  It's a website that has coupons for All Sorts of stores we use to shop.  Give it a try! I hope this helps out.  Smiley Happy Barb

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 37

use Honey

Kudos
Views