There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where do I find the cheapest prices online?

Message 21 of 37
FYI -- It's Honey.com not Homey
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 37
You mean Honey.com not Homey.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 37
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 37

I do not have one favorite place; I have multiples. Depends on how much shopping I do there. The reason for this is a savings that most people don’t take into consideration —transportation. At Amazon it pays to go “prime”. The savings will pay for itself with the rebates there. BUT consider how much it costs you to drive (or use Uber) per year and it is quite an eye opener. This doesn’t mean I don’t go to the physical store, I do. With Prime I can get the item in, usually, one day. If it is needed sooner, go to the store. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 37

When shopping online with Walmart NOT all items are free ship to store.  Some items are from third party vendors.  If it’s not sold through and shipped by Walmart it’s difficult to return .  I purchased a shirt online through Walmart but shipped from independent vendor and could not return to the store.  You have to be careful and their prices are not always the cheapest.  Lesson learned!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 37

I like Groupon, Tanga, and Wish.      Wish is the cheapest but also cheapest in overall quality.   Never buy a ring through them.    Also, alot of items are $1-3 or "free", just pay shipping.   But, you have to be patient for delivery as items come from overseas.     Groupon is my favorite for cheaper prices but good quality.   I've bought jewelry, clothing, and home goods and never had big problems.    The rare times I was disappointed, customer service was great and a couple of times, even told me to not bother returning the item, and they woud credit my account for the price of the item.   

On ANY online purchase, start with Ebates (app for phone is easy to use).   Here's an invitation code if you want to try it:

https://go.ebat.es/S9EGCS5q9O

Search for whatever store you're shopping: Bath and Body, WalMart, Dicks, Groupon, etc.    You can still use other coupons and will get cashback just for shopping through them.   They do a pay out about every 6 months; I do mine to PayPal.    

Ibotta also does some cashback, but I find Ebates has lots more stores for online shopping. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 37

Check out Brandless.com It's amazing.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 37

The extension is Honey, not honey and it works very well.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 37
Honey, not homey
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 37
Auto Warehouse is also good. I found it by accident and was pleased with the price and quick delivery.
Kudos
Views