Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Info Seeker

Re: What would you do with a sudden windfall of money?

Message 91 of 729 (2,328 Views)
Since I am laid for two years and the government has stopped unemployment and I have depleted all of my resources, I would pay off my house before I loose it.
Info Seeker

Message 92 of 729 (2,325 Views)

Pay off debt and buy a dependable vehicle.

AARPLynne wrote:
What would you do with a sudden windfall of money?

Info Seeker

Message 93 of 729 (2,355 Views)

Pay off credit card debt and my car. Depending on how much I received, I would possibly pay off my mortgage and then invest the rest. Oh....and take a really nice vacation.....

Info Seeker

Message 94 of 729 (2,354 Views)

Payoff all my bills and retire.

Info Seeker

Message 95 of 729 (2,348 Views)

I'd thank the Lord first and then pay off all my debt and retire before I'm 70 and then spend some time with my grand children who have become so distant to me.  I'd also help ASPCA with all those poor innocent animals that don't have many people on their side.  I'd work on finding placement, food and a way for dropouts and children whose families have put them out and given up on them.  Mine included, his mother put him out, my daughter, can you beleive that. He told me that he is not the only one out there.  There are lots of children his age and younger going through the same delima.

Info Seeker

Message 96 of 729 (2,347 Views)
Have me a family cruise with all my family! Or just Have a big cookout at a Mansion for a weekend. Save the rest for my latter years of Life. Will also donate to fix up our church.
Info Seeker

.Re: What would you do with a sudden windfall of money?

Message 97 of 729 (2,346 Views)

I would help most family members with their failing health conditions by finding better doctors, buy them better homes because they are all WAY below poverty standards, and I would donate to animal shelters. If there was anything left I'd take a vacation somewhere sunny for two weeks.

Info Seeker

Message 98 of 729 (2,344 Views)

I would pay off  all debt, buy a house in Belize, open my dream coffee shop and enjoy life.

Info Seeker

Message 99 of 729 (2,344 Views)
I would pay off all my bills so that I would have minimal monthly payments. This way I could afford to accept a lesser paid position, it has been a challenge since I was laid off in February from a high paying position. The only way for me to make a better living is to move and I cannot move until I sell my home. Vicious cycle unfortunately! Thanks for all that you do!
Info Seeker

Message 100 of 729 (2,339 Views)
Frist i would buy a home and car,since i have lost every thing.then i would find homes to turn into homes for.the forgotten vets,the us has turned their backs on,thank fully,my kind neice took me in,and made me feel welcome