Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 632 of 737
don't want to own anything now at my age. too easy pick up the phone and let the leasing agency know if there is a problem. I have adult children and would provide an extension of my windfall to them after setting myself up with a comfortable monthly income. I would definitely subscribe to monthly donations for several charities involving children and animals
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 633 of 737
would definitely travel. would take friends with and kids with. would make the life a little more easy going more my kids. would definitely make a list of the people to be included and those excluded who may come out of the wood work. As in every family there are people who I have not seen in a long time. My thoughts are, if they didn't love me when I was poor they don't really love me when I am rich!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 634 of 737

i'd pay off my house, pay of my brothers house, buy a small place so my adult Aspie son  would have a place when i'm no longer here, buy a place for life skills classes (and other classes) for Autism Spectrum kids and adults and secure appropriate teaching staff and set up an endowment (?) plan to keep it going, get some quality health care.....................

Sheesh ! that would have to be som e BIG windfall !

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 635 of 737

pay off all debt!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 636 of 737

Invest with a very large reputable investment firm like what we have done all thse years. Instead of spending the principle amount, rely on what income it generates so one can live comfortably for years to come. This idea has worked well over the years for us to retire in comfort and hot have to worry about where would the money come from. Also can leave behind for the future gerations for their studies! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 637 of 737

I would remodel my home to make it convenient for me to stay in it. That would include much needed repairs.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 638 of 737

As most ,pay off debt. Depending on how much, I would buy a home and furnish it.Save enough to make my monthly income comfortable, as I only have small SSI and SSD. Give to some other's that could use help as in food Banks and if possible, put some away for my end, so not to be a burden on my eldest. That would be a dream come true.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 639 of 737

I would put a fence around my property and fix my well.  Then we would travel a lot.

My partner has a bad back and I would like the help.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 640 of 737

I'd finish some house remodeling and buy some clothes.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, September 17 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams

Call: 1-855-274-9507