Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

We need offers for home repairs!

Many people  that are in AARP, are still working and have homes to take care of. Some time in the future we will travel, ect. Offers to help connect with offers on home improvment,and remodeling,,,,,,,,,,would be welcomed! How about a 15% discount from Home Depot,ect!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I guess the topic is still active so I'm not doing necroposting here. I'd suggested getting a professional help. If have the time do it by yourself, otherwise it's better to hire someone. It's your house, you're going to live there, and if screw something up you'll have to deal with it spending even more time. Here's my suggestion https://glassaround.com/ 

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. area. This spring a pine tree blew over into our house. Insurance adjuster was here and stated we need roof and gutter repair. He did not give any details to us or the insurance company. Now we are in need of ideas to enter in a contract for the repairs. Our entire roof is 30 plus years old. Our house is 750 square foot, which has a 4 room living area, saying that of course the roof is small compared to other homes. Any ideas to start the search will be helpful.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP