Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Social Butterfly

Safety net cell service?

Anyone aware of a cell service, ie pay as you go.  Right now my ex uses Consumer Cellular but hasn't made a call in months.  A simple phone service that would allow her to make emergency calls, even outgoing call to limited numbers, at a premium call rate or a fixed annual rate, would beat the $18/mo, $225/ annual she is paying today.  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have had a tracfone for at least 10 years now. It isn't a smartphone, just a regular flip phone. I have a few hundred hours of minutes as I very seldom use it. Got it for emergencies. I buy the year card for around 100 bucks. Gives you about 300 minutes a year. The last couple of years I take the $15 off instead of minutes. Funny, as I was debating on getting rid of that one and getting consumer cellular, but need to use up my minutes or waste them.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Spectrum Inc has a plan that will give you (if in their service territory) a plan that will give you voice, text, and internet service (1Gig data plan) for $14/ month.  It's basically a Verizon plan that doesn't cost much!

Spectrum Launches a New Mobile Plan Starting at $14 a Month | Cord Cutters News

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP