From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: No more AARP free donuts at Dunkin Donuts.

Message 11 of 62

I opened a case with DunkinDonuts.com and their response was:

Dear William,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Dunkin' Donuts. Unfortunately our partnership with AARP has ended, so our restaurants can no longer offer a free donut with a large or XL beverage purchase for AARP members. We do rotate other nationwide offers, and your local restaurant may have their own discounts or coupons available. You can also enroll in our DD Perks Program at www.dunkindonuts.com to take advantage of the various discounts offered throughout the year.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Jaime
Support Center Coordinator

Case# 11089117

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 62

Well, u da man.

I assumed it was a done deal but I never thought to actually ask someone like you did.  I'd bet that since this is nationwide that if enough folks complain or start to buy a medium instead of a large coffee now, that they might reconsider.

Since AARP is basically senior oriented it's a discontinued senior discount.

I would think this will show up on the media soon. Film at 11.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 62

Yep. Happened to me this morning in Northeast PA. What BS. 

You can still get a free donut but you have to take your receipt, do the survey, write down the code from the survey on the receipt and take that back with you the next time. And it's for anyone, not just AARP. 

Done w DD.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 62

i perk that made me register was the free donut that a friend told me abot figures i got my card in the mail today and see this.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 62

Ditto in Florida, and the store did not give senior fiscoubts except on a small coffee.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 62
Ditto in Florida, and the store did not give senior discoubts except on a small coffee.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 62

Same here in Arizona. Went last night for coffee and donut. So yeah for the national thing across the board. For as often as we went, we never did see any sign stating that it was coming to an end. Is it possible for AARP to renew or negotiate a new contract or are there other places to use the benefit? We still go to Dennys and Village Inn for breakfast with the discount.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 62

Staying in Hobe Sound Florida, went to DD and they said no more free dounuts with the AARP card. It was nice while it lasted.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 62

first it was no discount at the movies and now dunkin donuts? dunkin donuts -donuts use to be good at one time? they use to change the papers underneath them so they knew when to throw them away? now there there all day and it is a flip of the coin if you get a fresh one? i will not need AARP card any more and i will be going to Mc donalds one dollar any size. do the suvey and buy one sandwich and get one free.i will wave good by to donuts and AARP in the future. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 62

Same thing here in Massachusetts.  Wonder if AARP or DD stopped.  Also only discount I use.  I'd like to know who discontinued it so I could voice my disappointment.  I'd be willing to ditch DD for it.

~ K ~

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors