From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Lucrative Investments

Message 31 of 36

Hello,

I have just read all the excellent advice you received. However, I believe in moderation and this includes saving. I have lost two husbands to cancer, the first after a long fight including disability in a wheel chair, the second totally unexpectedly within less than a month of diagnosis. My passion has always been travelling and aged 49 I am still young. I am travelling and having adventures now because aged 80, I do not see myself Zip lining, obstacle coursing, and travelling long distances around the world. Of course, I am saving for retirement but definitely not until it hurts. Every day we have is a gift and you never know what life throws at you. My advice is common sense and moderation together with the expert advice about getting educated and the use of reputable companies.

Best wishes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 36

Hire a reputable wealth management professional OUTSIDE of a family relative.  Use conservative stocks that will not risk your investments and are stable.  The TD Ameritrade is a worthwhile stock brokerage house to do business with.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 36

Use a reputable brokerge house, such as T. D, Ameritrade. I have had good luck with investments from them and they are knowledgeable and patient with clients. Also, diversify your investments with conservative stocks.  Do not take chances on risky ventures.  try to save as much money as you can for retirement.  Use a reputable financial advisor, Not associated with your family ! Good Luck.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 36

pot stocks

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 36

be carefull and do not get taked for the old ride there are many just waiting for a sucker do your home work check them out

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 36

Two things:

1) Consider the 80-10-10 rule. Live on 80% of your income, save 10% and give away 10%.

2) Become a Boglehead. Index funds and low cost funds. 

No worries.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors