AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How do you make the most of your money?ALWAYS pay every bill on time ESPECIALLY credit cards

Message 51 of 55

ALWAYS pay every bill on time ESPECIALLY credit cards!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: How do you make the most of your money?

Message 52 of 55

Forget the big name grocery stores and shop instead at Aldi, Walmart, Save-A-Lot, Family  Dollar, etc. We save hundreds over the big store.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 55

I use Ibotta and check 51 when grocery shopping at Krogers and Walmart.   Also use Ibotta for mobile shopping.    I have received back over $2000 in past 3 years.    I did donate 15 bags of any extras to Hurricane Florence victims in the hygiene department that I had accumulated.  Any food that was either free/Krogers here in Va Beach / has Free Friday downloads I donate to church food pantries or keep for myself.   Also at Krogers when they have their 4x’s the gas point value on gift cards i try to always reach $1000 points which is equal to a $1.00 off per gallon on the gas.    So I save on my gas. My groceries and give back to others...,Luv it

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 55

What list???

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 55

We pay for virtually everything with a credit card. That includes all the utilities that allow it (or don't charge), insurance payments (again, allowed without charge),etc. We Get large amounts of cash back doing this. In short, you get 2%-5% discounts on everything that you use a credit card to pay, depending on what type of cash-back card you have. Plus, this boosts your FICO score making it less expensive on some types of loans (we qualified for 1% car loan, for instance). 

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views