Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ATM Smart Savings Sweepstakes

Message 531 of 671
And don'f forget to check out all of the other things that your local library may provide like movies, music cds, magazines on line, book clubs to join and other free events.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 532 of 671

As we age, most of us incurr more medical bills. It can pay off big time to become a pro at reading medical bills and explanations of benefits. Because medical revenue and reimbursement has gotten so complicated and at the same time more automated, it is easy for your healthcare provider and your insurer to make simple human errors. Question everything you don't understand. Common errors are inaccurate coding and incorrectly applied contractual adjustments.   I worked in hospital and clinic billing for 20 years, and let me tell you that mistakes happen. It is not intentional, its just because we have humans entering data and sometimes humans are fallible. If you don't want to learn it all, the easiest thing to so is to find someone in the billing office that you can help you.If you don't understand why you are paying a bill, as them to explain it, If you find someone that you have a great connection with, remember their name and ask for them everytime it will pay off. 

Know what your maximum out of pocket is for the year. 

Also take advantage of any timely payment discounts your provider may offer. My provider where I currently live gives a 15% discount for cash payments. Since I have a $3,500 deductable, this may add up to a savings of $525 for me this year.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 533 of 671

Make more meals at home 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 534 of 671

Getting a divorce is expensive.  Choose your spouse wisely and then nurture your marriage and make it last a lifetime.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 535 of 671

Forget about using the AARP discount at Denny's and other places.  There are better coupons in the ads that come in your mail.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 536 of 671

save $10 every day

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 537 of 671

read up on tax return preparation through tax return websites and study on how to minimize your taxes without committing tax fraud.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 538 of 671

I use the library for Music, Movies, Books on Tape, and they have a program where you can check out passes to local destinations like the Japanese Gardens free for first time users.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 539 of 671

Volunteer at a charity event.  You will help other people in need and meet new friends.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 540 of 671

If you do not have a computer at home, use the computers for public use at the library, but be sure to follow the library rules for their use.

Kudos
Views