From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: ATM Sweepstake Saving

Message 131 of 671

Great idea. There is a company Accorns that will sweep the spare change difference from what you charge to the next dollar into a special account where the funds are invested and you can withdraw at any time with out a penalty.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: ATM Smart Savings Sweepstakes

Message 132 of 671

I too am a coupon clipper, I see them as money. I also put all change away at the end of the week and roll the money at least every 6 months. I usually am pleasantly surprised at the amount. Of course recycling brings in a nice amount which I donate to an animal shelter in Utah that does great work. When I shop for clothes, I always ask myself " Do I need it or do I want it"? Depending on my financial situation at the time usually makes my decision. I don't do without, but I do think about spending money before I open my wallet. My children are grown but I have animals that need to be fed and that adds to my grocery bill, but my rationale to that is that I am taking care of some of Gods creatures and that is a good feeling, plus you can never have too much love.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 671

Make sure you shop at a supermarket that will double the value of your coupons. That adds us quickly.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 671

SAVE GAS BY DOING ALL YOUR SHOPPING IN ONE TRIP--DOLLAR STORE, GROCERIES, BANK, ETC. !!! & use coupons

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 671

Eat at home instead of restuarants and save money.  Don't eat fastfood and stay healthier, thus saving on medical costs.

wastenot
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 671

I have money taken out of my work check before I receive it. Do not miss it and it is there in my savings!

So far so good....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 671

I always lived below my income and saved what I could each pay day including making sure I always got my employers full match in my 401K. This habit made it possible for me to retire comfortably at age 63.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 671

Take advantage of websites like www.freecycle.com where everything listed is free and be repurposing items we help the environment.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 671

Anything remaining, at the end of the month/over budget expenses have been paid goes immediately into a savings/rainy day account.  You'll be surprised how often those rainy days find that extra amount extremely helpful.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 140 of 671

Anything remaining, at the end of the month/over budget expenses have been paid, goes immediately into a savings/rainy day account.  You'll be surprised how often those rainy days find that extra amount extremely helpful.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors