Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

What are your favorite things to do?

Welcome to Brain Bliss Wednesday! I'll be sharing ideas and tips to stimulate your brain and keep it healthy.

The Global Council on Brain Health offers recommendations on how cognitively stimulating activities can keep your brain sharp as you age ⬇️

What things do you do that you love? How do those things keep your brain active?

Some of my favorite things to do include singing, yoga, hiking, and reading. All of these things are good for my brain because they are cognitively stimulating and they challenge me. Share your favorite things to do today!

Learn more and take control of your Brain Health at AARP Staying Sharp.

Contributor

Photography, old photo restoration, and digital collage keep me busy every day and stimulate my brain using advanced techniques in Photoshop and other software.

Contributor

Singing, reading, dancing, making art are some of my favorite things.

Super Contributor

Walking in the woods to stimulate all my senses! Listening to the wind through the trees, smelling the flowers, eating wild plums, feeling the rough texture of elm leaves, and watching the play of light and shadow from the leaves. Walking the dirt trails also forces my brain to pay more attention to movement and balance. Basically, giving my brain the sensory input in which it evolved and still craves.

The medicine man at www.medicinemanplantco.com
Regular Contributor

Traveling 

Community Manager
Community Manager

I love to travel too @AliceM719423! But with COVID it's definitely different. Have you been traveling during the pandemic? I took a road trip to the Smoky Mountains in NC recently. We stayed in an Airbnb and only left to go hiking. It was very relaxing and the fall foliage was beautiful!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP