Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Community Manager

Re: Staying Sharp How to Cancel

Message 1 of 3

Hello, @ms72207726. Thank you for taking the time to post in the Online Community. The best way to unsubscribe from Staying Sharp is to call our toll-free number, 1-888-687-2277, to cancel. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Staying Sharp How to Cancel

Message 2 of 3

ms72207726 wrote:

Need to can my Staying Sharp subscription. How do I do that?

Thanks!

Hi @ms72207726 This question came up a couple of days ago and I searched all over the site for an answer, but found none.

I suggest calling. Do it right after Thanksgiving weekend, though, as I did learn they bill at the first of the month. Smiley Happy  Do you get emails or anything with your subscription? They may tell you how to 'can' it. Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Staying Sharp How to Cancel

Message 3 of 3

Need to can my Staying Sharp subscription. How do I do that?

Thanks!

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.