Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Mark Bradbury

Message 1 of 4

wilful wrote:

OK Epster - I sent the info to both of the contacts you suggested.

btw - did you take the survey?

@wilful  Are you kidding? Nobody asks me my opinion! I have to post it all over the place! LOL! (Ignore me: this is my idea of humor. It's very sad, isn't it?) 

Nope, didn't get a survey; not sure if I missed it or if it missed me. Smiley Happy

Hope your comments find the correct recipient!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4

OK Epster - I sent the info to both of the contacts you suggested.

btw - did you take the survey?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4

@wilful  Could you not use the email address from the survey? 

I have used member@aarp.org successfully for myriad comments and such.

This page offers other contact resources: https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/contact-us/?intcmp=AE-HP-FTR-CONTACT

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Regular Social Butterfly

Mark Bradbury

Message 4 of 4

This is probably not the right place, but these forums are familiar to me, so I'll try here.

Mark Bradbury

Senior Director, Insights

AARP Media

I received your email to participate in a survey by beta research.  I clicked in and got about 60% thru it when the page hung up.  I marked the last choice in the column (none) but when I clicked "continue" - an error page presented and then -no matter what I clicked - the error page returned.  Consequently - I could not finish the survey.

I don't care - but I thought you would like to know.

Regards,

Will Behnke

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.