The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Healthy Habits

Message 1 of 25

@AnaM573461 wrote:
One of the Healthy habbits I strongly follow is to always carry an anti hangover whenever I am going out for party or boozing, so that I can always be sober in morning without hangover!! Anti Hangover are the best way to prevent hangover.

@AnaM573461 - Actually, an even healthier habit would be to NOT drink so much, that you'd wind up with a hangover.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25
One of the Healthy habbits I strongly follow is to always carry an anti hangover whenever I am going out for party or boozing, so that I can always be sober in morning without hangover!! Anti Hangover are the best way to prevent hangover.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

A positive actitud is the best. When I wake up in the morning my first word is say to God thanks 🙏 for one ☝️ more day on planet earth 🌍 and thankful for my family, because without a healthy and peaceful life nothing is possible. I love tea and I drink one of my favorite🍵  I love to read a good book 📚, sing 🎤exercise, paint 🎨, watch a good documentary history and science, I love to watch a good movie without violence, I love to be relax with nothing in my mind, because life is the most amazing gift 🎁 that we need to take care. We live only once. I hope that we humans can live in the world of peace ☮️ and love ❤️ . NOT VIOLENCE. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

Find a playground with adult size equipment

they are everywhere ! Of course,taking a walk or using the stairs and stretching everyday is essential but there are huge benefits to being bold with your movement 

I do headstands and handstands (against a wall at first ) climb on  a jungle gym ,‘skin the cat’ on the rings  ,jump rope, or walking along a wall foward and backward 

Exercising like you did as a kid is terrific 

Even if you are out of shape your body will surprise you w how quickly she remembers 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

I manage my finances, which requires a high level of attention to detail.

Since I've been retired, I've been an officer in some large volunteer organization, and always looking for ways to improve their ways of doing things. Right now, I'm trying to create a fillable form, which I did many years ago at work .. but some of the guidelines don't work, and I don't know anyone else who's done it & can help. 

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

I do Word Search puzzles and Crossword puzzles which are challenging.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

Every morning I read my bible, study my Sunday School lesson (I'm a Sunday School teacher) and complete a crossword puzzle.  It calms my soul and rejuvenates my mind. I love my mornings.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

I remember doing this when in school....good thing to think about again.   I am bringing up a lot of my writings from 8 - 10 years ago and reworking some.  I think that it is time I begin writing again.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

Sounds like a good way to start the day.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

I am not one of those who wake up and ready to jump into the day. But my mental and physical attitude is very important. So, what I do to get started for the day is first to make my coffee and while enjoying my first cup I open my G Pad. There are some great brain teasers and games to jump-start my brain cells. I note my progression from the day before and if I am within the range that's ok but there are times my scores are higher. That is when I take notice and record what I have done differently. It may be the way I slept or many other differences. But the point is to keep my brain alert and possibly improving. I have noticed when I have higher scores with my brain games my day is much more productive. That gives me incentives to increase my brain and mind function each morning. For me, this is easier and better than immediate exercise and telling myself I will have a great day.   

Kudos
Views