Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Re: Doomed from an early age?

Message 1 of 5

Yes, well.  I see, from what I can make out in the picture, "An increasingly warped sense of humour" and the start of a sentence that seems to say, "Laughing at inappropriate things ..."

A bit different from what we think of as a dark sense of humor, I'd say.  Like the original poster, I've had that from an early age, and like Astraea, I think it's a sign of intelligence.  So there.  Smiley Very Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5

Thanks for the morning smile everyone who posted here.

Ad terminum vitae meae nōn venī.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5

Bendybones wrote:

According to this obscure article I was doomed from an early age:

I've always had a dark sense of humour even from an early age.

I must have gotten it from my dad Smiley Sad . Personally, I think this is a lot of bunk Smiley Tongue .

I agree with your point about..............................................................................................................Wait a second...............................................I gotta go check my notes........................................dang, I forgot what we were talking about.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5

I agree with you that it seems ridiculous. Having a dark or ascerbic wit is often a measure of intelligence, rather than Alzheimer's!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Bronze Conversationalist

Doomed from an early age?

Message 5 of 5

According to this obscure article I was doomed from an early age:

I've always had a dark sense of humour even from an early age.

I must have gotten it from my dad Smiley Sad . Personally, I think this is a lot of bunk Smiley Tongue .

Thank God I'm a country boy!
Bill a.k.a. Bendybones