Community Manager
Community Manager

Affirmation Tea 3/30/2021

Hello community friends! Sorry for the day delay - here's this week's affirmation tea!

affirmation 6.png

The transition to spring, the one-year anniversary of quarantine and life changing as we knew it have stirred up a lot of strong emotions within me recently. I hope you are all being gentle with yourselves. While there is still a lot of uncertainty, I'm hopeful for the future.

To affirm for yourself, reply with 💐 or "yes." 

Hope y'all have a wonderful week. See you soon!

Bronze Conversationalist

yes

Regular Contributor

💐

Lifes difficults short phased times. still seeking a day off of doing nothing with $200.00 perhaps only a day off RachelA of AARP. Being Gentle with myself ....Yes a future full of Hope.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We all deserve at least one day off @LaurajW510385!

Bronze Conversationalist

@LaurajW510385 when will AARP announce the $200 winner? Hope you win 🙂

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Oh Angela I do not know when that announcement will be & I added it to the Cup of Tea Affirmation. Tea & a day off sounds good to me; Affirms me💮.

Stay Healthy!!!

Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks @LaurajW510385 🙂

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

💐

Conversationalist

💐

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Introduce yourself and connect with others on similar interests, experiences and needs.
AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health

Let Us Work for You

AARP is your trusted friend and fierce defender. Membership unlocks powerful benefits to help you in your life. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership