aarp discount disappointment at the start of my membership

Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: aarp discount disappointment at the start of my membership

Message 1 of 4

You're welcome, @rockin2020. We hope you have a great day as well!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

thanks jessica, that would be great, i will look out for it in the mail. thanks again and have a great day!

roland

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@rockin2020 Thanks for your service! To make this right, I've extended your membership to honor the veteran discount. You'll receive a new membership card with the update within the next 3 weeks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

aarp discount disappointment at the start of my membership

Message 4 of 4

I have been looking into aarp for awhile and they seem to have good benifits and information, so i signed up for a year talked to a customer service rep fine, no problem. i get on the web site and lo and behold i see a 30% discount for vets which i am, so i called customer service and the rep i talked to was indifferent from the start, and wanted to keep telling me they don't offer that while i am on the site on the page looking at it for myself. then she wanted to argue with me telling me this and that, i had to hang up on her, so i didn't even get any help and the first rep didn't even suggest it. she told me i would have to follow the link and pay for another year of membership. wow! i hope this isn't how aarp treats its members all the time.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.