Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

What is Staying Sharp?

I keep seeing your commercials on brain health and something called Staying Sharp.  Can you provide me with more information on what exactly this is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

Hello Sandy, I'm happy to provide you with more information. AARP Staying Sharp is a holistic web-based approach to brain health with brain games, healthy recipes, activities and the latest science. It's free for AARP Members with the option for Non-Members to purchase. Feel free to check it out here: https://aarp.info/3c51Eu0 on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. In order to login, you must be registered on AARP.org first. I'm always here to help! 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

View solution in original post

Kudos
Views

Really enjoy the staying sharp series. However after getting a 9 on the pre-quiz to Replay, Recall, Repeat I go to step 2 and get TOTALLY dumped on because I am color blind. Disappointing.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hello Sandy, I'm happy to provide you with more information. AARP Staying Sharp is a holistic web-based approach to brain health with brain games, healthy recipes, activities and the latest science. It's free for AARP Members with the option for Non-Members to purchase. Feel free to check it out here: https://aarp.info/3c51Eu0 on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. In order to login, you must be registered on AARP.org first. I'm always here to help! 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Hi Sandy,

I have been looking at all the Community forums and topics and having a hard time finding anything related to: personal development & growth, self improvement, etc. This is about as close I have been able to find as related to this broader topic.

I'm more than surprised this isn't one of the Top Ten forums in the community being so popular. Where do you suggest I look?

Thank you.

Charles Collins
Retired Community Manager

Hi, @CharlesPCollins, welcome to the AARP Online Community! I couldn't help but notice your post. You may really enjoy some of the topics in Leisure & Lifestyle. There's also Writing & Books if you like to journal, write short stories or talk about your latest read. Then of course there's Healthy Living. These are a few forums that come to mind. Have a look around and explore. If you don't see a topic that grabs your attention right away, we'd love to have you start a topic of your choosing! Again, welcome, we're glad that you're here!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP