Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rolling Stones Presale

Hi everybody,

I entered my mobile number in the field in order to subscribe for the presale of Rolling Stones tickets. After that I came to a page saying I have to answer with yes to a text message on my mobile. I send the word YES. After that I have not received anything. Is this correct or did I do something wrong ?

Contributor

So upset at AARP and the way this was handled. My name is Jagger, I was named after Mick! Been to many Rolling Stones shows with my mom. She was so excited as I was taking her. She now requires a wheelchair but loves to Rock! Because AARP NEVER SHOWED OR SENT THE CODE UNTIL IT POPPED UP YESTERDAY PM for me, all the “ambulatory” or wheelchair access tix were sold. At the Orlando show there are a small amount avail, but I needed the code to purchase. Wheelchair access seats are now going for $600 and up on Stub Hub or Seat Geek. AARP’s site was crashing all day on the first day of PreSale. I’m good at letting things go, and I know I Can’t Always Get Always Get What I Want, but that’s a really **bleep** way to lose out on a final concert with my mom. 

Completely fiasco!  AARP should have emailed or texted us the presale code to go directly to Ticketmaster.  I logged into Ticketmaster at 9:30, waited and couldn't access the aarp seats without the code altho i figured out the aarp aisle/artist aisle seat code.  I got two of those and later when my aarp presale code finally appeared, I was able to get a floor seat.  Now i have 2 sell my 2 aisle seats in Orlando.  My credit card is in awful pain from the huge expenses.  Thanks AARP.....ugh

Contributor

Correct it’s an unfair joke deal. Called A…for the code and ticket master has no way to accept it! Plus their prices are around $659 each! What a deal. Other sites are at under $200!!

0 Kudos

What is the DENVER Presale Code???

What is the code?

Info Seeker ++

There's a different code for every show. You can scroll through the messages. 

Info Seeker

I missed the tickets because of the wrong presale code from AARP. Such a disappointment. 

Contributor

Yes, so upsetting for us AARP customers. 

Contributor

You can still buy through regular Rolling Stones presale code of DIAMONDS.

Info Seeker

I am in Chicago. It's a different code and different site. By the time I got in they were sold out. May try on Friday.  Hopeful that they release more dates and AARP doesn't screw it up again. 

Contributor

Just got a text that new shows added

Contributor

New show in Chicago added June 30 @AnneM388489 

I received code from aarp, but AXS says invalid!

Periodic Contributor

I tried to buy tickets for the Chicago show this morning. The Chicago tickets are being sold thru AXS, not Ticketmaster. I put in the presale code I had gotten from AARP and I kept getting a message that it was invalid!!what is going on?

I have the same problem.  Been trying for 2 hours.

Info Seeker ++

9am PT codes are live! You should join the Ticketmaster queue now for those shows 

Last Vegas: FLASH902

Seattle: FLASH021

Vancouver: FLASH129

Los Angeles: FLASH625

Santa Clara: FLASH197

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (Wednesday 11/29/23 12:12pm ET Florida)

@AARPLynne and @Underbat , any chance this information can be PINNED TO TOP of this forum so everyone can locate it? 🤔

Thanks again Elizabeth @ElizabethM694865 🙃

@ElizabethM694865 wrote:

9am PT codes are live! You should join the Ticketmaster queue now for those shows 

Last Vegas: FLASH902

Seattle: FLASH021

Vancouver: FLASH129

Los Angeles: FLASH625

Santa Clara: FLASH197 ✏

Thank you, was about to give up!!!  Really poor communication by AARP, i've been on since 10:00.  Thanks again, got my 2 tix.  VERY FRUSTRATING AARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Info Seeker ++

Nicole - I'm hoping they don't revoke my membership over this!! 

But we're all members, hopefully they see this as helping frustrated members. 

Contributor

Houston code is FLASH321, use AXS.and not Ticketmaster 

Info Seeker ++

Great catch! 

Houston is AXS (like you said)

Glendale is Seat Geek

Chicago is AXS

I'm trying to go back and forth quickly, but think the rest are Ticketmaster.

Info Seeker

Chicago isn't AXS. Bummer, but thank you for all your help!

Info Seeker ++

AXS isn't the code, it's the ticket vendor site. However Chicago doesn't seem to be working on the AXS site with the presale code given. Not sure if anyone was successful with those tickets. I tested it and got the error the others mentioned. 

@ElizabethM694865 wrote:

AXS isn't the code, it's the ticket vendor site. However Chicago doesn't seem to be working on the AXS site with the presale code given. Not sure if anyone was successful with those tickets. I tested it and got the error the others mentioned. 

Any news on Chicago code?  Mines not working 

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Wednesday 11/29/23 11:47am ET Florida)

Elizabeth @ElizabethM694865 , I am heading to KUDO all your HELPFUL "responses" - AWESOME you are helping everyone!!! 💃💃💃

Hey, IF you can, let's give Elizabeth KUDOS for looking out for us.... 😎

Info Seeker ++

This made my day, thank you!! Such a pleasure. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@ElizabethM694865

'BIG THANKS!' for all of your time and assistance today!

Thank You Elizabeth.gif

Info Seeker ++

Thank you so much for that. Made my day. 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP