Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Rewards cannot be refunded??

I purchased a readers digest subscription for $15 cash. Then realized it was a digital subscription. I wanted a real subscription in the mail. I called and anything purchased through rewards cannot be refunded. 

Buyer beware!!!! 

First it isn’t what I wanted and secondly that is an outrageous price for digital. I can get a subscription elsewhere for $10. Has anyone else had this issue? How should AARP update the rewards system so it is 1% clear this is digital?!?!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@belgrade11 I'm happy to help! You are correct, Rewards purchases are final and we are unable to process refunds. However, the Reader's Digest subscription currently being offered is for a one year Print subscription. You are provided with complimentary instant access to the digital issue while you wait for delivery of your first print issue. Please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery of your first print issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, I'm always here to help. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP