Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Order not received. Who do I contact.

Regular Contributor

Order not received. Who do I contact.

I ordered a Michael’s gift card on December 17. The money was deducted from my PayPal account, and I have a screenshot of the order confirmation, but I never received the gift card. I have wandered around the AARP site but cannot figure out who to contact. Any suggestions who to contact?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

This has happened again. On January 1 I redeemed points to purchase an Apple gift card and a Home Depot gift card. The points were deducted from my account. I can see the transaction in my transaction history. I never received the gift cards in my email. I checked my spam folder, but they are not there. Who do I need to contact?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JohnD507489 Hi John! I was able to re-send those emails for you, you should receive them to your inbox within 24 hours. Let me know if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JohnD507489 Thanks for letting me know, John! I was able to re-send that email from December 17. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive it and be sure to check your spam folders as well. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

It just arrived.  Thank you again for your assistance.  Happy new year!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JohnD507489 Great! You are most welcome. Happy New Year! 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you for your help.  I will watch my email for it.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP