Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Optum HSA Fee Waiver

In June of this year, I was happy to find out that my AARP membership would provide a benefit for me in the form of waived monthly fees on my HSA with Optum.  After a call to Optum, I was switched to an AARP status and the $2.75 monthly fee was set to be waived.  

It is now August and I have logged into my account only to find that while my $2.75 monthly fee has been waived, I am now being charged $10.00 per month in "investment fees".  My account number from the last 12 years and my investments have not changed.  Where is the AARP benefit in changing a $2.75 per month fee to a $10/month fee?????  What kind of scam is being run here???

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am sorry to hear of this unexpected fee and we will be more than happy to contact Optum on your behalf in order to review the additional charges. You can always contact AARP for help if there's an issue with an AARP provider. Please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/) to contact us by phone, chat or text. Please provide the following:

•          Description of your issue

•          Mention that you are requesting an escalation

We look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP