Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How to you send a private message????? THE BARCLAYS FIASCO HAS BECOME A LIVING NIGHTMARE!

Trusted Contributor

How to you send a private message????? THE BARCLAYS FIASCO HAS BECOME A LIVING NIGHTMARE!

HELP! CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP ME? I AM ON THE END OF MY ROPE.

I was sent a link to send a private message and type in an AARP rep name.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THIS?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Norma

To post to this site, you should be already logged in - 

so go to the top (right) of the page and under the Red bar, you will see a heading of:  My Profile

Here is a screen shot

AARP MY PROFILE.PNG

Click on My Profile and it will take you to YOUR page

Scroll down on YOUR page and you will see the heading of QUICK LINKS and directly under this heading you will see MY PRIVATE MESSAGES

Here is a screen shot:

AARP Quick Link.PNG

Click on MY PRIVATE MESSAGES - when you get there it will show you the  "inbox" "sent" options and also a Big yellow button  that says NEW MESSAGE

Here is a screen shot:

AARP Private Messages.PNG

The New Message option will give you a place to compose a message to whomever, just like email but it is only for those on this site - that's where you can type in the AARP rep name - just as they sent it to you.

IF for some reason you don't see the little envelop right beside the MY PROFILE in the very 1st screen shot I have posted here (see above) then that means that you do not have your Private Messenger turned on and you will need to go to YOUR  SETTINGS to turn them on.  Here is a screen shot:

AARP My Settings Private Messenger.PNG

Hope this helps.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thank you!

YOU ARE MORE HELPFUL THAN ANYONE!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP