Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Healthy benefits/Clover Health

Does anyone have an issue with Healthy Benefits/Clover Health? My 91 year old father had a 

$125 quarterly benefit, which could be used on OTC medications and food, last year.

This year they lowered it to $30 a quarter and it can only be used for OTC drugs. Why are they taking food out of the mouths of the venerable elderly people. Especially when all food and needs are doubling in price. 

What can I do to have this issue heard and and answered? My dad has help from me, but what about those who don't have help!

Who can I address this problem to?

0 Kudos

I'm not sure who you can address it to, but I can tell you that the $125 was more than what I got. Last year (my first with Clover) I got $75/quarter, which was a reason to go with Clover, along with a maximum $7,500 out of pocket and $10 doc copays. This year, it's gone down to $45/quarter, $10,000 OOP and $20 copays. Almost the same as United Healthcare, which is much larger. I might switch if I compare again. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP