Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Have not received the September issue of AARP Bulletin

Message 1 of 4

Hi Burl, so glad to hear you received the AARP Bulletin! We appreciate you letting us know. Enjoy! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Thanks to the Community Conierge people who helped with this issue. I received the September Bulletin within a week's time in an envelope with tracking so it wouldn't get lost. Great job!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hi Burl, unfortunately we can’t handle membership details in this setting. You can look out for an email from us to discuss further in private.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Have not received the September issue of AARP Bulletin

Message 4 of 4

I called AARP customer service around the 20th of September to report that I had not yet received that month's AARP Bulletin in the mail. The person said it should be in my mail box in 10 days to two weeks, but as of today 10/16 I still have not received it. I did get the October issue on 10/11. Can anyone here help out. I hope the September print edition is still available.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.