Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hartford Cancelation

I had Geico for 5 yrs. No problems .

after seeing Hartford ads 

, I finally joined.  Now I’m cancelled afterabout 3 months. 
I had auto withdrawal.  All was fine. They withdraw for services rendered and I receive notification that they have drawn from bank account.  
Why did they not use same process for my Premium Payment?

Was I notified at all??

Seems I should be attached at the hip with them by busying myself with going online and checking notifications.  How rude.  I had a direct line setup with my bank that The Hartford could draw from. 
Received a Notice of cancelation letter in my mailbox.  That’s all.

they could not reverse the issue. Can’t rejoin 1 year.  
How’s that for Senior Support Services….

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi there, here to help! We certainly understand your concern regarding The Hartford's cancelation of your policy. We would be glad to work with the Escalation team at The Hartford to have this investigated for you. If you are still having difficulties with The Hartford, please either give us a call at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) to request an Escalation or send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, “AARPBrittanyS” into the “Send to” box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage . If this does not work, please select my name to go to my profile and send me a message from there. Please provide the following details in your message:

• Full name
  • AARP Membership # (or home address)
  • Phone # and email address to contact you
  • Description of your issue

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP